The department for international affairs has been found by the student union of the "Kunstuniversität Linz" in 2011.
Its function consists of providing help and guidance for the international students throughout the everyday life at the university.
This covers foremost the following:
- Welcoming & First assistance
- Help and support concerning questions and problems on daily university matters
- Counseling in finding a place to life- Assistance in dealing with ufg.online
- Courtesy in finding a way through "Linz-Living"
-- Where to go out.
-- Where to buy staff.
-- Which support possibilities are there outside the university.
- Organisation and performance of events within the frame of the Erasmus-Programm, in collaboration with
Regina Dicketmüller-Pointinger, Erasmus-coordinator international.ofﬁce@ufg.at, http://www.ufg.ac.at/International-Ofﬁce.1186.0.html
- Re-assignment in questions of law relating to aliens, labor legislation, residence title