Use ACOnet FileSender to transfer large files easily, without saving them permanently and thus wasting space. This system is being developed especially for the needs of universities and science communities by the University of Vienna for ACOnet.
Visit https://filesender.aco.net. There you first need to select the organization ("Universität für künstlerische und industrielle Gestaltung Linz"). Then login using your UFGonline authentication (p+personell no. or m+matriculation no. and the corresponding password). Next you are asked about data protection, you can choose if you want to be asked this question again each time you login on the same device or not.
• Send data: Upload files and generate links, which you can share with others, who can download these files. You can also set an expiration date, at which point the links are invalidated automatically as well as a password, which you can send to the recipients separately.
• Receive data: Generate a link, which enables a guest to upload files.
• Administrate all your sent and received files.
• There is also the option to receive e-mails regarding status updates, notifications and statistics about whats going on with your files.
• Having issues when uploading (slow, connection breaks)? The webbrowsers Firefox and Safari are known to have problems when uploading large files. As a workaround please use an up-to-date browser with Blink-engine like Chrome, Opera, Vivaldi, Edge, Brave.